The Nucleus is a double-sided formicarium from Tar Heel Ants. The Nucleus formicaria have a number of features that make them different than other formicaria products. Features such as a two-sided nest, removable glass panels on both sides, substrate-coated chambers, nestmates watering system and water towers, magnetically detachable foraging area, and professionally carved Ytong nest make the Nucleus unique.
- Type III Material
- Nest Block Size 4x8x4 inches (100mm x 200mm x 100mm)
- Foraging Area Size 4x8x4 inches (100mm x 200mm x 100mm)
- 3 Large Water Towers (Screen covered apparatus inside habitat for humidity)
- Opposite sides connected by access tunnels (allows sectioning of this formicarium)
- Acrylic friction-fitting lid for foraging area
- Magnetically removable foraging area
- Stainless steel mesh vent
- Choice of side panel color
- Magnetically removable glass
- Sand-coated chambers giving your ants multiple surfaces for the various stage of development.
- 1/2" side entry port for connection to other habitats
- Nestmates are optional, contact us for availability.
Information from tarheelants.comThis product is from Canada Ant Colony. The full catalogue, including all variants, can be found at https://canada-ant-colony.com